• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big rack small body

surewood

I saw a nice 8pt feeding in a field last night and he was dwarfed by the four other does that were feeding in the area. I've never saw such a big rack on such a small deer. He had to be around 100 lbs. He looked like a yearling trying out his dads antlers for the day. It also is the same field I saw about a 150in deer a couple of years ago maybe he was the offspring, great genetics as both sides match perfectly. He was already as wide as his ears, could be a real trophy in a couple of years. Anyways anybody ealse seeing nice bucks lately.

Sounds a little better on a woman though dont it. I bet this post would get alot more hits to. Sorry guys I'm talking about deer which also take alot of your time and money but deer seem some how worth it. grin.gif

No pics that night did'nt have the camera. I'll keep checking the field. I think he'll come out there and feed more in his summer pattern and I'll get a picture and then learn how to post it. I'll try tomorrow around dusk but it will be a hot one again so who knows.