• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Discovery's Planet Earth

work sucks

I'm sure some of you have been watching "Planet Earth" on the Discovery channel. What an awesome documentory!! If you have HD (or not)I definetly reccommend it. Awesome photogoraphy and some never before seen footage captured on film. WOW! blush.gif

Very good stuff...I've noticed one thing, like when the wolves singled out the Musk Ox calf...they didn't show what comes next as most of those types of programs do...maybe the producers want to keep it more sanitized? Great photography and scenery.

yea, I have been watching it too! I absolutely love nature shows and this is definately THE best documentary ever, that I have seen. I just got a huge kick last night when they showed the Emperor Penguins huddling together to keep warm, yea..love it!

I do agree as well about the musk ox calf when they did not show the 'kill' kinda left it at a totally different "awe"

Cant wait till next week. I wish I had High Definition..! frown.gif

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOMENTS???

Good Stuff, Good, Good, Good

The coolest thing i've seen so far was those inflourescent colored birds dancing in the jungle or the shark slamming the seal decoy in super slow motion or....or....or

I'm totally infatuated with the discovery channel right now. I love mythbusters, dirty jobs, deadliest catch, and now planet earth!

Blue Planet is another great series! Over the years I have come to associate David Attenboroughs voice with only the very best nature programs....if he is narrating, guarenteed it's a great program.

BG...How about those Great Whites taking those fur seals...that photography was amazing. The Cape hunting dogs on the hunt was something...the way they know to split up and platoon there prey...first time it had ever been filmed.