• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Customizing a propeller

PerchJerker

Does anyone have a contact or recommendation for a good propeller shop that does customizing --- I think the term for it is blueprinting? It's not repairing propellers, it's modifying them to tweak performance. I've tested different props on my boat and have it dialed in pretty good, but I think it could still use some tweaking. I used to have the name of a good shop for this but for the life of me I can't find it now confused.gif

Sounds good, I'll get in contact with you.

It's not more speed I'm looking for, it's that I'd like to be able to keep the speed as I get more of a load in the boat (so I guess I really am looking for more speed). With me and a light/normal load in the boat it runs great, but it seems like the speed falls off fast as get 1 or 2 more guys in the boat.