• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Congratulations Mr. Foss

AWESOME! Great cover shot... I will have to go and find one to buy so I can read the write up on page 42! Looking good on the web though! Thanks again Steve for all the photos that you post up here they are awesome!

And thanks to all of the rest of you that post pictures here... old timers and newbies alike! I truly do enjoy looking at them. Take car and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Steve it is nice to see you getting some exposure grin.gif

Now they just have to do it on a more regular basis so even more people get to enjoy your great work. We are lucky to have you here to share your work and help us with photo questions.. Thanks

Thanks, jmalm. I've sold a bunch of images to ON, and they've used them here and there over the last year. I've got images that have run in a few other regional publications, as well, and Birder's World published one of my images from last summer of a loon feeding a little sunfish to its chick. Little by little . . . grin.gif