• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lards

Hey, you've been practicing. Those in-flight shots are sharper than your others, and I like them. Real nice background bokeh on that hen-in-flight image, too. But I also like the drake/hen shot for their similar poses, and the heads-up shot of the three drakes is cool, too. Nice work. grin.gif

Dukhnt,

I don't think you have a grasp of the photog thingy. My request is that you go and take about 100 more pictures to see if you can get the hang of it OK!?

Nice work please keep them coming!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME.

mr grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

Thanks guys for all the nice comments!

Steve - It sure is amazing with a little tweaking of the setup in the camera can do to the photos. All comes with learning the trade I guess.

Quote:

Thanks guys for all the nice comments!

Steve - It sure is amazing with a little tweaking of the setup in the camera can do to the photos. All comes with learning the trade I guess.

I like the first and last. How about giving us the technicals...appature settings, ect.

Yep, it's always great to post the techs. That's what helps others learn from what you're doing, as well as helping them offer tips on improving your work, if you're looking for tips.

It can be a bit of a hassle to post it, but if we know camera brand and model, lens brand and model, focal length, aperture, iso, shutter speed and whether it was handheld or on a monopod or tripod, all those things can help you and us a lot.

I am shooting a Nikon D50 with a Sigma 170-500mm 1:5-6.3 D APO lens. Most pics were shot at probably 300-400mm at a F8 with a shutter speed of 1/1250. These were handheld but the last two I did have a place to rest the lens on.