• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Portable sale

arrowit

I know that Cabelas and scheels have big sales on fish houses right now. they will also match the others price too. last year i seen a few good deals so i said this year i will buy one and i think they will come down a bit more, like after walleye season ends!

i'd keep checking into gander/cabelas/scheels for the remainder of the year. You will be SURPRISED when you start seeing some of the prices fall to the floor. I bought my guide from gander in march and don't think i could have found a better deal.

I picked up a Yukon at Gander in Blaine last week. They had four left,now three with mine out the door. I got $100 off plus 10% more opening up a plastic card account with them. Not a bad price for a Yukon. I had to get it after the mice decimated my Fishtrap III over the last summer.

Quote:

I picked up a Yukon at Gander in Blaine last week. They had four left,now three with mine out the door. I got $100 plus 10% more off opening up a plastic card account with them. Not a bad price for a Yukon. I had to get it after the mice decimated my Fishtrap III over the last summer.

Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake has several Yukons in stock. $100 off.

Joe, Matt or Katy

The bait shop in St. Francis has a few clams 5600,6800 !x2 2man and a x2 1man. He said he's willing to deal to get rid of them. I know I'd be getting one if momma didn't have other plans for the tax money frown.gif