• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Isabella, MN. ??

Uncle Bill

Yep.....they don't have a ton of snow...but it sounds like you can get out and ride. Sounds like the logging roads are the better riding of whats up there.

You best bet would be to head down towards Mankato. Sounds like the ditches are fairly full of snow and the riding is good.

i was in finland all last week. sled broke down but did get some riding in after i got it fixed at the end of the weekend. hit the logging roads and back roads were good. wasnt enough snow get the rough trails. hope they get snow soon our whole family goes up and rides the weekend after presidents day weekend and they have the vintage run at my aunt and uncles bar hope we dont have to just bring the sleds and look at them confused.gif

iceman

first of all thats not funny!! smirk.gif I went up to Isabella over the week end and had a great time riding. Moose walk was in good shape and all the trails and logging roads were nice. I spoke with a few riders that all came from Babbit area and the trails there I here are also good. I hope this doesn't bring 8 million sleds, because the trails won't hold up to too much pressure. Enjoy if you can get out there. cool.gif

I live in Hermantown which is just out of Duluth, we just drove up both days,and parked on HWY 15 where the trail crosses the road, it's only about 45min drive. I am planning to make it up there again soon. smile.gif

Sat. has a good Antique sled show and I wouldn't miss it, so Sunday is looking better for me. I may have to get in the groomer however and try to make our trail a safer place for everyone in Hermantown. smile.gif