• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

boots?

bgreen82

thats what i read. on hsolist, a bunch of the sellers who sell the mickeys have that in the description. one of the main reasons i bought them. ill probably do it on purpose when i get them to check it out.

Quote:

mickeys here too you can get them on
hsolist
now for $30.00 100% waterproof and I have never had cold feet with them white ones are warmer then the black ones I have both make sure the brand is "bata" there are a few cheap knockoffs floating around...mickey boots are the best boots you will own

I've been seeing the black ones at Fleet Farms for $29.

just wanted to add 1 thing about the cabela pac boot your feet will never get cold and like the mickeys and ice king they keep your feet warm too but it;'s the profile of the boot. those boots the nose over your toes are huge the cabela is alot narrower and if you hike through deeper snow you will notice the difference i'm not saying those boots wont keep your feet warm they will but it's the slimmer design that makes the cabela brand a winner i've iced fish my whole life and at about $130.00 it will be the last boot i have to buy i'm 46 years old

THERE IS ONLY 1 KIND OF BOOT FOR ICE FISHING AND IT IS THE LACROSSE ICE MANS OR ICE KINGS!!!! I ACTUALLY LIVE WHERE IT IS REALLY COLD AND THE SUN NEVER SHINES. I FISH EVERY SINGLE DAY NO MATTER EVEN IF IT IS -20 BELOW. I ALSO WEAR THEM SNOWMOBILING AND DEER HUNTING AND MY FEET HAVE NEVER BEEN COLD...EVER!!! IF YOU BUY SOME KIND OF BOOTS LIKE SORELS, YOU MIGHT AS WELL THROW AWAY THE BOOTS AND WEAR THE BOX BECAUSE YOUR FEET WILL FREEZE. I HAVE FROST BITE SCARS TO PROVE IT!!!!

Justin

Quote:

Cabela's Predator Extreme Pac Boots. They are by far the warmest I've ever experienced. They hands down beat the Ice-Kings. The best thing about them is that they are lite in weight.

Ditto on the Predator Extreme boots!! Best boot I have ever worn.

Cliff

White Mickey's only way to go!! Have had my pair for 10+ years and still in great shape!! Although can be clumsy. Never worn wool socks with them and never had cold feet. Just bought new pair of black ones arent as warm but still better than anything else ive ever tried. Plus waterproof is a plus!!!

I used to wear Sorels but always experienced cold feet even with insulated wool socks on. A couple weeks ago I bought some LaCrosse Ice Kings due to several recommendations. They were $99 at the local hardware store. I have yet to get out in them but will soon and am confident that they will do a great job in keeping my feet nice and cozy.

I've got Sorels. They are 15 years. Never had a problem gettin cold until I started hunting from a tree stand or blind where I don't move. Now I noticed at 5 degrees and below My toes get cold. Started looking at new boots but thought I'd try something and Man does it work. DUCT TAPE MINI HEAT PACKS TO THE TOP OF YOUR SOCKS AT THE TOES....TOASTY IN ANY TEMP. grin.gifsmile.gif