• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reel Fishing and Tackle Ice Fishing Blow-out

JRFISHBAIT

Calling all FM'ers. Calling all FM'ers and your friends!

Old Man Winter and Mother Nature just can't seem to get it together this year. We bought our inventory based upon just the opposite happening.

So here's the deal. We are overstocked on Otter and Clam houses, Jiffy and Strikemaster augers. We need to clear out our inventory. No reasonable offer will be refused. If you're in the market for ice fishing items, our loss is your gain. Stop in or give us a call. If we can, we will match prices. We have a few X2's remaining plus Voyager's, Yukons and 5600's in the Clam and Fish Trap line. For Otters, we have Magnums, Cabins, Cottages and Dens plus one 4 man hnouse. All other items are a minimuim of 10% off except for electronics (but we will deal on them too!). For example, Aqua-Vu Scout, $129.99 on remaining stock. So come on in. Help yourself out and help us clear out our inventory.

Remember, you can use your Cabela's card at our store and still get points. wink.gif

Matt, Joe and Katy.

Yes, we will take phone orders. As far as prices, you will save $100 off the retail price. I'll be honest, for those of you that are price shopping, if you look hard enough, you can find them for $20-30 less than that. However, we are not a big box store. They get a better price than we do. We're not complaining, just being honest. We would love your business and will do what we can to try and earn it.

I was doing this at home and didn't have my pricing available so here's an update. Normal retail price for a Voyager is $579.99. That's with the 3 seats. We are closing them out at $479.99.

Give us a call and let's see if we can help each other out.

All of our augers are on sale also if you're in the market. You can save $100 on a Strikemaster Lazer Express. We sell reconditioned units that have the same warranty as a new in the box unit. Jiffy's are also on sale.

Matt, Joe and Katy

On the Otters, I'll get back to you later today.

A power pole fell today and blew a transformer so we don't have power at our store. I will need to get back to you on Thursday with the prices since our computers are all down unless you want to call our store on Thursday. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

$279.99. These are reconditioned units and come with the same warranty as a brand new out of the box unit. Bit and blades are all new and the engine has been gone through completely. We have sold lots of these since we have owned the store.

Let me know if we can help you out with a new Strikemaster Lazer.

Joe, Matt or Katy

MrWalleye2005

We will sell a complete Otter Den for $349.99. That includes the canvas, sled, seat and cover.

The Cottage we will sell for $374.99. Again, that is a complete house - canvas, sled, seat and cover.

Let us know if we can help you out.

Matt, Joe and Katy

Quote:

I bought a portable from yous guys at your sale in Lake Crystal and I'm lovin it.

Do yous guys have aqua-view cameras left? I really don't know a darn thing about them but I think it would be cool to watch fish tv.

Yes we do. We have Marcums and Aqua-Vu. Aqua-Vu just announced a new rebate so give us a call and we'll try to help you out.

Joe, Matt and Katy

Quote:

Do you guys have any Aqua-vu ZTs left, and how much? Also, do you have th free mopod like Cabelas?

We have one DT Series left for $399.99. This is the one that has temp, depth and direction. It normally retails

for $549.99

We also have one SPC-80 color camera left. This one normally retails $599.99. We are closing it out at $499.99 and there is a $150.00 rebate so the final price would be $349.99.

The free mopod is a Cabela's offer, not an Aqua-Vu offer so no we do not.

Give us a call if we can help you out.

Joe, Matt or Katy