• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have a huge amount of Crestliner decals, the type that goes on side of boat. The logo Crestliner can be kept off or applied.

All tan/brown/gold colors, approx 6ft long.

If you want to remodel your boat, or have scratched decals, put them on fishhouse, or whatever you feel like

doing with them you can get themat this LOW price...don't hesitate because I am going to liquidate the lot quickly.

Price at $ 15.00 for the logo set or the lower set, both at $ 25.00, and they all are a set of 2 (port + starboard)

I can ship them with no problem.

Crestdecalcombosm.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First batch of orders has been sent.

Beware these decals are HUGE, package consist of 6 decals (3 each side) and measure form 6ft to 8ft total lenght.

But you DO NOT have to install the whole decal, it's made of many separate parts, you can pick and choose.

I believe a complete set for each side cost $ 275.00 at dealer..... shocked.gif

Sutty, that wouldn't be a problem usually, but the next week will be a little hectic, we have a newborn coming (my son's, not mine, thank godness....) and we'll be in and out a lot.

I am 25 miles south from you, it's not a bad drive.

Well either way whatever is easier. I am at jksutton at gmail (Contact Us Please)

PS since it seems there will be a huge number of people putting these on anyone know how to remove the old ones and put the new ones on right? grin.gif

Best way to remove old ones is using a heat gun. It's a slow process but it will take care of it without scracthing it.

Heat the letter or area until softer than start peeling, you will get the hang how much heat you need between melting or cracking.

Take some time and do a good job, you have the whole winter for this.... grin.gif

I have many left but they are selling fast, I have an ad on the paper this weekend !!!! How many do you need ?

Do you know if you have a fishouse you can decorate it with them ? Also your pole barn will benefit from some nice decals.....