• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DARK30

Ah the Jack Bauer Hour...can't wait! I caught the preview clip of season six.....Jacks looking like a hippy! He must have escaped off that Chinese freighter and spent some time on that island with Hanks. Now he'll have to shave before saving the good ol USA again.

Anybody else think Chloe is a babe?dance.gif

I can't wait for the next season to start. This has to be the best show on TV right now and for the past few years. I never got into 24 until midway though season two and have been hooked ever since. It's like an hour long action movie every week. The best thing about it is that there is very little slow time and mostly action. Nonstop!

No, Chloe is not a babe in my book. Now Jacks daughter on the other hand... tongue.gif

I don't know how they did it (Hollywood magic?) but in the early part of season 5, Chloe was a babe, then she reverted to her bizarre self again. And yes, Jacks daughter is, well, ahem....

Anyway, best show on TV goes without saying.

I'm sure there will plenty of bodies piling up like usual (I'm still bummed about Edgar tho)

I new the Chinese would be back too. What terror awaits us...nuclear,gas,bio, faulty dingleberries........

Best show on tv. Been a faithfull addict since season one, episode one. Chloe is a freak at work, but MOST definately, freakier in the sheets!!! Kim Bauer is absolutely AMAZING!! I would love to test them out together. And as for faulty dingleberries, I think not the main problem, but they will have a play in this season. hehehe

IF SOMEONE HAS MY BACK, I SURE THE HELL HOPE IT'S JACK!!!

Well Jack is back, lots going on and will keep watching for everyone to flesh out. Lots of new faces, no Edgar though frown.gif

Going to see Jack wearing a lot of long sleeve shirts or coats. Going to have to keep all those scars covered, I don't think we have seen the last of the Chinese.

Quote:

IF SOMEONE HAS MY BACK, I SURE THE HELL HOPE IT'S JACK!!!

I think Horatio on CSI is much better.... CaineHoratio02.jpg

Anyway last night episode was dragging... a lot, they could have put 4 episodes in 1 show.

Ever notice they never show H ordering food. I can just seen him standing sideways at the walk up window.

I'll have the burger, the fry and you know what comes next? Remember me. I'll be back for my food. Then the sunglasses go back on and he gazes with that look on his face across the street at McDonald's grin.gif

Horatio does'nt ryhme with back. Besides, didn't Caruso quit one cop show to become big time 'Movie Star', just to end up on a cop show. Also, murder investigation and national security have NOTHING to do with one another. Here's an idea, post your thoughts on the CSI Miami thread.

I'll be sure to continue watching.

Horatio? Sounds like one those hair drether guys...lol

I almost thought Jack was gonna whimp out but looks like the nuke going off will bring him out of it. His little ride on the slow boat to China must have hurt.

Chloe's two boys at the office gotta go.

So was it too obvious that Jack has a son with his brother's wife?

I hope he takes Bluetooth guy out.....I'm tired of looking at that phone hanging from his ear. If he only knew what Bluetooth guy was doing last season he'd be dead by now, brother or not!