• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Soderbloom's Online Recreational Store

I would like to offer a BIG F.M. WELCOME to Jay Soderbloom and Soderbloom's Online Recreational Store!

Soderblooms offers many outdoor related products no matter what time of year it is.

No matter if your looking for Aluminum Drop down Icehouses or a Icehouse on skids or even docks for your cabin Soderblooms has what your looking for.

Soderblooms also does Skeg work and prop repair at very competitive prices. Jay really knows his stuff when it comes to props for your boat so call him with your questions.

Dont forget to get your FishBright Lantern Shields before the big winter rush!

Take a look at all their inventory at www.soderbloom.com

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Very nice to have Jay on board.

Soderblooms offers a very nice line of gear and services. Be sure to check it out.

Also Delmut's if you don't see it on his site odds are he can find it. Seems to have a ongoing variety of products coming in and going out.

I just picked up my Sabre from him on Tuesday, Jay took care of my transom issue with a bit of custom welding. Replaced and welded 4 brackets and made my transom solid as its ever been. Also put a second weld on my cracked keel, last guys that did it didn't last 2 outings.

Then again I play hard with my toys! smirk.gif

While it was there he repaired my skeg and prop to new again. I didn't know you could do that to a skeg with that much beating on it. Beautiful work and a honest business man!

Thanks Jay

I used my Fishbright for the 1st time this year this weekend and really appreciated the added heat from my lantern (-15) as well as the brightness my Fishbright gave me. Man its nice being warm and being able to see everything without a headlamp on. Lanterns arent for everyday use for me but when its cold at night I like the lantern. If you use the lantern a lot then get a Fishbright, you will love the extra light it gives ya.