• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just noticed ProFish Enterprises is a sponsor!

I've bought quite a few of my fishhouse parts from them, along with advice on building a house.

My first time there, I was really just looking for ideas on a house, and to see if they sold parts. I figured since I wasnt buying a house from them, they'd be short with me, but that wasnt the case. The owner showed me everything about their houses, on how they are built, what they use, and gave me a ton of ideas. I think I spent about an hour there just BSing.. smile.gif

So, IF you are looking on buying a pre-built house, or just looking for a few parts, I highly recommend them.

Quote:

I've bought quite a few of my fishhouse parts from them, along with advice on building a house.

My first time there, I was really just looking for ideas on a house, and to see if they sold parts. I figured since I wasnt buying a house from them, they'd be short with me, but that wasnt the case. The owner showed me everything about their houses, on how they are built, what they use, and gave me a ton of ideas. I think I spent about an hour there just BSing..
smile.gif

So, IF you are looking on buying a pre-built house, or just looking for a few parts, I highly recommend them.

I had this exact same experience there. These guys are awesome, and they produce some darn nice fish houses too!