• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

polaris ceo challenge (worlds toughest atv)

rundrave

whats everyone think of the ceo of polaris setting up the duel in Las Vegas between the other manufacturers on who makes the worlds toughest atv

http://www.polarisindustries.com/PolarisDuel/

part me wants to know what polaris is got up there sleeve, and part of me says those that go calling people out like he just did usually get beat lol

should be some good entertaiment atleast

This will be good to see. I am sure Tom got some serious riding lessons before he made this challenge. I honestly don't see too many of them to take the challenge. Imagine what it will do to their sales if they end up towards the bottom. The Japanese are very serious when it comes to business responsibility and could see one of them commiting suicide if they were the last one and sales took a dive.

my guess is polaris will be using the mtv....kind of an unfair deal if they do. it would be like the original hummer challenging the rest in a toughest truck comp. pretty tough to compete with a vehicle designed for military use with a vehicle designed for recreational use!