• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UND wins a close one...

Not sure how many Fighting Sioux Football fans there is out there, but they sure played in a great game Saturday in Sioux Falls... Beating a solid Augustana team in overtime was sure a thrill, very exciting game to watch and play in!

NDSU is undefeated baby and ranked #11 in the I-AA polls! I'd love to see a victory on October 21st!

The BB team beat the ranked Badgers last year, time to whip up on some Big Ten FB....unranked of course. grin.gif

Funny, I thought I'd chime into this post and make some smart ars comments, but it looks like IFF and MM beat me to it. So, I'll just say, "yeah, what they said!"

Go Bison! Boo Sioux!!! Some might even suggest that UND has some properties similar to that of a vacuum, but I'd never do that! grin.gif

Shorelunch, I knew there was something shady about you! Dang Sioux fans!!!

I'm a Bison fan all the way (in case you couldn't tell grin.gif) and unfortunately, I think the Gophers will spank 'em pretty good. A lot worse than the 30-17 prediction. The good news is that I'm also a Gophers fan! Sure would be fun to see the Bison make a good game of it though.

BTW, Shorelunch did you sell your boat? I think it was you who was selling a nice Alumacraft, wasn't it? If it's not sold by this spring, I've got a buddy who'll likely be interested.

I grew up in Grafton, so I think it's a state law that you have to be a Sioux fan. Actually I did always cheer for the Bison too back in the NCC/Dakota Field days. Thise were fun games - I was at the one where Eddy Schultz got beened. I always liked Bentrum, etc.

Over anything though, I'm a Sioux hockey fan. I hope to get the the Ralph for some games this year. Can't get enough of that.

I had an 18' Lund Fisherman - it sold in 15 days to a very nice guy in Kenora.

Are you heading out for Pheasant Pfest this weekend?

Bentrum- there's a name I haven't heard for a while. My cousin played with him and I watched all the games I could when I was a kid (during the Bentrum era).

Was it Hemlock who bought your boat? That sure looked like a nice boat and motor.

I won't make it out for the pheasant hunt this weekend. I'll likely sneak out sometime M - F next week though (I hope). Only so much time though- work, kid, house- not to mention splitting time between muskies, walleyes, whitetails, muleys, pheasant, grouse, ducks, geese, etc. The month of Oct is just waaaaayyyyy too short!

GO Bison!

Next saturday will be a big day for Bison footbal and the state of ND!

I hope the Bison Play the best they can, make good game of it and shut the Sid Hartman types up....big time!

If the Bison Stay close. Coach mason will find some way of letting the game get away.

TJ

~NDSU 91' grad and player

Milkdud's not make a prediction, he's just stating what he hopes happens. You're not biased are you, Duddly? I know Milkdud, and there's a couple things you should know about him- 1) most of what he says is talk, and 2) he's a Sioux fan. Despite #2, he's a good guy.

UND did several runs a the U of M. However, it was the University of Minnesota Crookston. Congrats UND on really stepping up to the plate. Those wins against UMC are really ones to take great pride in. smirk.gif

I would love to see Sid get his yapper shut!!! How he ever made a living doing what he does soooooo poorly, I'll never understand.

Scoot thanks for the kind words! Actually yes I am a Sioux fan but just to get it straight that was a prediction and I would love nothing more than to see the gophers get beat by the Bison. I don't hate the Bison unless they are playing the Sioux and I am not a big Glen Mason fan. If you need anyone to go to Selkirk with you let me know....heading up to Rainy this weekend...got to get as much use out of my new boat as I can!