• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Art Barbarians

Wow is that shop cool. And the guys are super nice.

A lot of places carry wildlife art. THIS is where you should buy your's from.

I don't know them, and have no vested interest in their shop. Good guys and good stores deserve to be called out.

"Holy cow Daddy!!! This place has the coolest bathroom ever in the history of the world. And it isn't even stinky!!!" Johnny Byrnes, age 6 09/23/06

A big thanks indeed! Chris and Adam at Art Barbarians sure made us feel welcome and they went out of their way to make sure the event was a success!

I've purchased a few items from Art Barbarians in the past year or so and you'll receive nothing but top-notch service and art.

Next time you're in the Rogers area make it a point to swing in and see the Art Barbarians store. Even if you're not looking to buy a piece of art, you'll enjoy your conversation with Adam and Chris, two great guys who have a passion for the outdoors just like the rest of us!

Never been there before so, while at the Portable Ice Shelter Mod gathering, I thought I'd bring along a print that I wanted to get framed for my son; and see how Art B's prices and quality matched up against the competition. I'm glad I did!

The quality of work I saw was second to none and, the price, more reasonable than competing shops. Adam and Chris know what they're doing, that's for sure. My son will get his print in a couple of weeks and I know he'll wear a smile from ear to ear. Awesome suggestions and customer service I received from Adam and Chris when the younger son and I walked in. There's a TON of creative ideas in that shop from those guys!

A little late to the party here, but I would have to agree with what everyone else has said. Chris and Adam rock!!!! I left a Les Kouba print up there with them to have framed.

Thanks again guys for putting up with us during the mod party. I can't tell you how much we appreciate it.:)

Had a great time at the show.

Was amazed at some of the art they had on display and at the quality of the framing.

I ended up buying the print that is shown in the portable mod thread and look forward to it arriving in a few weeks.

When my wife heard about it she said she wanted to make a trip up sometime to see the shop, sounds like a good excuse to take an extra trip up to the pond this wintergrin.gifgrin.gif

Thanks for all the kind words and support. If you guys out there ever have a chance to go to any FM Get-Together I would advise you to do it....even if you are a casual reader and don't post often. The guys that made it out for the rainy day were great. If anyone ever needs anything give us a call.

P.S. A Big THANK YOU to artist Eric Bjorlin for being present and displaying his original paintings of " Secret Lake " and " Sunset Strike " among others.

Thanks,

Art Barbarians

All I can say is WOW!

Chris deliverd my print today and I'm blown away, he did such a good job on it that the wife says it will look good in the dining room over the winter months. Have to get one from him now for the summer grin.gif

Here is a photo Chris has up on his web site of it.

Bjorlin%20Sunset%20Strike%20lg1013152924