• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish House Supply

Please welcome Fish House Supply as a new Ice Leaders Sponsor and to Fishing Minnesota as an Equipment-Expert Information Forum sponsor. Fish House Supply is located near Buffalo, MN and have been in the Fish House Building Industry for over 20 years!

They also were the 1st in the business to offer Fish House Supplies Online! Catering to the Do-It-Your-Selfers, they have a complete line of Fish House Parts & Accessories that are available Online 7-days a week. They carry all their parts in Stock!!

Lets give Fish House Supply a very warm welcome and give them a call for all your Fish House building needs.

Fish House Supply - Click Here

I've worked with Ron in the past while I was building my permanent ice shack. I went out to his place to pick up a few items I bought and we ended up talking fishing and fish house construction for awhile!

I bought my fish house door, Empire direct vent, and all my catch covers from him, at probably the most competitive prices you'll find.

Ron runs a great business, builds some nice shacks & trailers, and is a good guy too!