• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cabin Fever Sporting Goods

Please welcome Cabin Fever Sporting Goods as our newest sponsor.Thier web page is now under construction and will soon be done.

Jeff Bryne is the owner.They started business in 1987 and have been going since for 19 years.

Cabin Fever is a full service outdoor shop with supplies for the fisherman or women along with a good supply of fresh bait.They also handle all your hunting needs when it comes to archery and guns.

Thier archery dept. is led by Jeff&Neal Mellesmoen.They have a combined 40 years in the archery business.They also have a nice indoor range to work on your shooting or to check out new equipment.

Lets give a big welcome to the staff at Cabin Fever.Iam sure they can also give you the right info for the hot bite on the local lakes.

Tyler

Next time you are up in this area,stop in and talk to them.They will get you geared up right.I have my bow work done there along with my son,his boss and many friends.They do know what they are doing and the customer service is what you are looking for.

They are in Victoria on Hwy 5. They should be reasonably close to you since you are in Hutch. They are a full service bait shop and archery pro shop. They also sell firearms and lots of other retail items by season.

This is no small bait shop. Think up north sporting goods store.

Iceseeker

Cabin Fever as Powerstroke stated is a full service shop.You can walk in and do your business.Thier web page is not totally finished yet but will be in the near future.

Take a ride over and take a look and say hi.Tell them you are from Fishing Mn.If there is something you need they could have it or Im sure get it for you.