• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

50% OFF Firearms - Forest Lake

OnTheWater

Here's the deal with the sale...

There was a Gander store in NY that got flooded a few weeks ago, and the company is having this sale in forest lake to get rid of them. All of the guns have been cleaned and checked by gunsmiths, and will be sold for up to 50% the original price. In addition, many other stores in the region have brought their clearnce guns to the sale as well. It sounds like there is going to be some really good deals to be had. No layaways, no holds, first come first serve. It runs through the 28th-30th next week; store opens at 8 am for the sale.

Oriens Hunter and myself were in Gander in SAint Cloud on Saturday. They told us of this sale. OnTheWater must be a salesman with Gander. It was verbatem to what we were told.

Laminate stocks should be fine-I think. Oh, you can also buy a $20.00 gander warrenty. The manufactures warrenty is void.

I thought it might be bad. I debated going up there. But someone I know called yesterday to find out what time they opened. The store said they had been receiving 50 calls an hour, with people asking if they could camp out in the parking lot. Whoofta crazy.gif

Lots of shotguns up there.....but most were 15%-20% off. Can save anywhere from $150-300....depending on the price of the gun. Most of the decent ones were still $700+.....

It wasn't to busy over lunch...still a lot of vehicals in the lot though.

I just got back most of the great deals I would say are gone but if you were going to buy one anyway you can save a few bucks. People parking on the access road when I left

Was there this morning. The line wrapped around over half the parking lot. Once the doors opened it was no problem checking out the guns, they were spread out pretty well. I gotta think the checkout time took quite a while though with so many people having to fill out the paperwork and get the back ground check done. I agree, if you found somthing you were looking for you could save some $$$$.

There was no line at the mini donut trailer so I just grabbed a bag and was on my way. grin.gifgrin.gif