• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Camp Ripley

I haven't yet but plan on. I applied the last 3 years and got drawn each year. Sooner or later my luck will run out. I am upset to see they raised the number of permits there since it is already a zoo out there and tough to find a spot where someone wont disturb you.

I was just talking to the guys in my group and we plan to apply again. We have applied the last 2 years now and have been successful in getting drawn.

I have yet to see any BIG deer on my trips to Ripley. I've seen plenty of pictures, which keeps me going each year grin.gif

I have seen several deer both years and had a chance at 2 does last year, but I let em' go by. Just fun to see them underneath your stand. For me....that is the fun part!

I have to get my app in too. I have done well in ripley one year i got two deer and my group ended up with 5 we 4 does and a 6 pointer. I got alot of dump for taking a 6 pointer from people when they weighed it until they saw my 42 pound monster doe fawn. Then some guys got flat out mean sayin dump to me and my group. The people working the scales said we need people to shoot deer not just watch them. O well may be i will catch one of them big ones walking by one of these years. Good luck for all those who get drawn.