• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally got out!

Today was the first day in over a month and a half that I finally got to photograph something that wasn't a horse. I missed all of the baby ducks and geese this year, and most of the spring flowers... Oh well, that's what happens when you get busy. I had a little time this afternoon, so I walked over to a little garden area right by the house and took a few photos.

d2x00208qh.jpg

d2x00323gg.jpg

d2x00373uz.jpg

d2x00833nc.jpg

d2x00992qa.jpg

Wow, great photos! I really like the 3rd one, although they are all really great. Typically, most flower photos show the front face of the flower, but #3 has the flower facing away from the viewer, yet still facing the sun. Such a simple composition, but perfect! Thanks for sharing. It made my day.

Gorgeous as usual. I kind of feel like a broken record when I reply to your posts. I love the composition in the third one and I really like the mix of color (yellow to green to purple) in the first two. Glad to see 'em! grin.gif