• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Its That Time

What time is it? Time to get your archery equipment checked out.The bow shops always seem to be so busy a month before the season that this is the time to get it done.

I always like to have my equipment checked out.

Bow string and cables

Cams and bushings

Arrows

Then when you get your bow back and you can check all you extras and the bolts that attach them.

Also a good time to go over you stands,portable climbers,fixed and ladder stands to make sure that the bolts and nuts are tight and the safety belt is still in good shape.One does not want to forget to set up his portable blind to make sure everything is in good shape also.

There is nothing worse than getting out in the field and something isnt working the way it needs to or isnt safe.

And last but not least,pratice,pratice,pratice.That buck of a lifetime could come walking by this season.

good tip Harvey, last year my arrows disaperd from the back of my truck 3 weeks before opener thank god for bass pro and fed x. hey, do you know ware I can get bulk rubber tube for my peep site I go though it like water or is there somthing that holds up better that you know of?

I use a loop on target and hunting setups and I don't use a tube on the target bow but I do on the hunting setup. I didn't for a couple years and a couple times the peep didn't open quite right. So I put the tube back on. Being out in the elements effects the string so I feel having the tube on will open it right all the time.