• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stupid question...

Ok.. I bought a camera(canon A610) and took what I thougth was a pretty pict(not nearly as nice as all of yours.. but I liked it and was going to share it..... downloded it and tuned it up, resized it with photobucket.. but when ever I post it on here its still HUGE!!! I mean huge!!!!!

It says the pict is (490x599 - 97 K) but on my screen whenever I post it online, it looks monster and you need to scrool big time.. Whats up with that?

Nice Iris. If that's the pic your talking about it looks normal size on my monitor. We have lots of blue flag iris around some of the inland wet spots here in Duluth. It's off the subject, but do you happen to know any good birding areas near Lindstrom. I'll be staying with a buddy down there for a couple of weeks while I take a class at the U of M and I'd like to find some shore birds.

deitzflower.jpg

Here is the pict? not sure on the size...

MCary-Depends on what you are going after.. there is an Eagles nest on lake Chisago, but you need a boat to get close as its on an island...There are usually quite a few birds in the taylors falls area and some great other photo ops as well..

and you more than welcome to sit next to my wifes bird feeders if you would like grin.gif