• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I will be up in Ashland Area fishing lakes south of there...

Not quite the big show yet...Minnesota opens following week, but at least I get a warm-up...

Steve

I'm with Cooter. We fished a lake that supposedly has a high population of muskies and no northerns. Had one muskie strike and a half a dozen northerns. Although I did get a 24" walleye on a spinnerbait.

Our Muskies Inc chapter now has a Wed night league on Wissota and Holcombe. 4 fish caught this past Wed, 3 on Holcombe and 1 on Wissota - nothing over 40". Had about 10 boats out between the two lakes.

Put two fish in the boat on Tuesday... One 39 and the other about 30 inches... Seen another fish in the mid 40" range, but she was just out suspended, and didnt want anything to do with the lures I showed her...

Outdoor ran - The only musky trip I have planned so far is to LOTW Aug 12-19. Bunch of guys from the Eau Claire Muskies Inc chapter are going up to Baystore in NW Angle. Thats about it - you got any outings planned for esox?