• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures for Mother's day

All Right guys--I'm looking for an opinion as to which of these flower photos is the most well liked. I've gotta make a new card for Mom, and one for the wifey. I will pick the one I like the best, but I am wondering what everyone else thinks is the best of the four...

d2x000314au.jpg

d2x00647zm.jpg

d2x00351ye.jpg

d2x00616mw.jpg

Thanks--Tom Wilson

Tom...they all are nice ....hard to choose ,really....the first one looks "springy" I really like it...my type of flowers in a group....second image....I like the blue of the sky ...the last photo of the rose is more conventional but certainly not any less attractive than the others.......my personal choice is #1...but that's just me!..... grin.gifjonny

Well there has to be one in every crowd! #3 would be the one that I would call my favorite! The colors realy grab hold of my eyes and make them want to peruse it even more. As usual though, all are gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing././Jimbo

Cas,

Thanks for the reply, but if you think women are the only people who like flowers...

This thread has had 262 views--how many of those 262 did this post remind not to forget Mom this Sunday. Besides that I'm a photographer--I take all kinds of photos, and I have no feelings of loss of manhood for finding the beauty in flowers. I'm not saying that's what you said, but I thought I'd clear the air in case it was implied as I read it.

Tom W

Tom, man, guess I missed the part where Cas was calling you out.

I think Cas's real point is well made by the fact that the only ones so far who have replied to your thread (number of views aside) are men. Nothing against the thread. The majority of FM users are male, so it figures. Or have I missed the handle of a woman in the ones so far? Yikes, what a faux paus that would be. blush.gif

Point taken? Nuff said? Let's bag the personality issues and get on with the art. cool.gif