• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

T-Wolves new faces

IceHawk

Well I have to admit so far I have been impressed with this trade but time will tell. In my opinion I also was sorry to lose Wally(good character and all around good player) but I think we may have done the right thing.

The team really seems to have alot more athletiscisim and speed with the newcomers and the Big man Blunt has done more in 2 games than Kandi did in 2 seasons. Marcus Banks what a performance!These guys bring much needed speed in transition something we haven't seen in a while from the wolves. As of right now if they keep this up Garnett should be able to get some much needed rest. This I feel will help them definately later twoards the end of the season. I feel the hardest thing about this trade is how is Casey going to be able to rotate and mix all of this talent. As of right now Casey seems to be doing a good job with his new faces Hopefully it continues!

I watched the Boston game also. Like you I was pretty impressed. I also know they were extra "jacked" playing there old team. It was fun to see Wally get a standing "O" and Kandi get boo's. I thought Banks did much better than Jaric has done lately. I kinda hope they trade Jaric and t-Hud off. I bet KG didn't know what to think, watching the 4th quarter! grin.gif So it was nice to see some spark from these guys...it was fun to watch a whole game again. Now the just need to keep jellin' as a team, and see how they do once everyone knows the plays!

Blount is better then I thought he would be but he still needs to settle down a little when he has the ball.

I saw a few times he would start spinning and making moves and then get the ball stripped. If he would just make one move and shoot he would be better off.

I think he is teachable though. Better then Kandi.

I think that there must be more in the works--I am hoping that T-Hud may be on the block. I think that for the first time that the Wolves may be deep enough to pull off some trades! I have to eat my words as I think that this trade is going to turn out to be decent!

I think alot of people were against it at the start. But I along with many are starting to turn around.

Sounds like Hudson, Jaric, Banks, or Carter could be used as trade bait. Personally Jaric and Hudson can go if you ask me.

I like to see KG excited again, he had a great quote last night. Someone asked if he liked what he saw from banks, he said, "I don't like it, I love it."

Personally I am triedof T-Hud making one shot, then the next time he comes down the floor firing up another without anyone around. I think they should hang on to Banks and see how he comes along. As far as Jaric, I have had him on Fantasy teams the past few years and he really doesn't put up great numbers. I didn't like him when we got him.

I still would like them to get Boozer. They won't let him play in Utah anyway. Just my .02!

The worst thing about Jaric is we gave up a first round pick to get this guy too. Also Banks is more of a pure point guard anyway unlike Jaric so watching Banks last night was fun. It would be nice to get Boozer for like a Jaric and Hassell then we would have T-Hud, RD, KG, Boozer, and Griffen as starters nice fit maybe?

I agree Jaric hasn't put up the numbers and doesn't look as crisp as others. T-Hud is two streaky for me one game he's hot then he's cold. I would look at possibly tradeing these two but not Hassel he's been proveing himself lately and he definately know's how to play defense. Like someone said it was nice to see a smile on Garnetts face. Hopefully we see more in the future as we all realize Garnett defianately is the Franchise player and the core of the team. He definately deserves a championship and slowly but surely adding the right pieces to the puzzle will help him get closer.

I really love the excitement from the whole team. That first game that the new guys played, Ricky Davis never sat down. When he was on the bench, he was out cheering and yelling. By the 2nd half, the whole team followed suit. I like everything I see so far. I actually look forward to Wolves games now, a first this season.

We didn't play that bad against the Pistons, I think they're just that good. That makes 12 of the last 13 for them. They haven't lost back to back all year & had lost their previous game, meanwhile we're working out our new rotation with four new guys, sounds like a blowout recipe to me. By no means do I think we're an upper echelon team, but we didn't make the playoffs last year & now we have a pretty realistic shot of making them, that's progress.

I'll be shocked if the Pistons don't play in the finals for a 3rd straight year, go back & figure out how many teams have done that, it's less than 5 I'm guessing. The Celtics, Bulls, & Lakers would be my best guess.