• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

where to get a plow??

Kodiak

I have the same 4-wheeler and I have a 48" Moose Plow. I don't know where my father in law bought it. The kodisk was his before I bought it. But the thing works great. I've been to the cabin and found 12 inches of fresh snow and had no problem moving it. Matter of fact I had a blast doing it. Besides you'll run out of traction before you run out of power. I also got the chains for the dirt road at the cabin and the ice. Just tires work fine on the driveway and the road at home. Hope this helps Kid

I just recently purchased the new warn cyclone 54", I had a 60 inch moose, the warn blade had heavier spings and a sturdier blade, but it also weighs more. The undercarriage or push tubes on the moose were stronger looking, they were square tubing which i think are stronger, but the warn plow and carriage are easy to install and seem to be just as strong, I bought my from rc off road.com no tax or shipping. i also have a winch so i didnt need one either, but the whole set up for mine was 429$

good luck plowing

You can keep your eye on hsolist for a new or even a used plow in the area. I found a Polaris brand 48in snow plow package used a couple times in the summer which retailed for $650 on hsolist for $285 picked up.

The plow works nice but nothing like the 8.5 footer in front of the pick up!!!

I bought a american eagle plow from traxmotorsport last year, cheapest price by far! Also they had great customer service. I had a few questions, and they took great care of me. They also charge nothing for shipping.

Good luck!

Just saw an add in the Rockymountain atv advertising a Husk brand plow for a 60" blade with mounting plate for $350 with free shipping.I have ordered tire kits from this outfit and they ship pretty fast also.