• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Words of Wisdom

Bobby Bass

Lot of good stuff in this thread!! Here's a couple of contributions (back story as required).

"It's better to PREpare than to REpair." (From a Texan Sgt. I worked under in USAF)

"Be smarter than the lock, boy." (Hissed in my ear as I struggled with the padlock on my footlocker in a timed drill; USAF)

"Gentlemen, bring me that horizon." (Captain Jack Sparrow to his crew. Interpreted; the journey is it's own reward.)

"If you don't have it, you don't need it."

"It's not a mistake until you turn your back on it." -JFK

"Growing up means growing old and eventually dyin', and dyin' to me don't sound like all that much fun."- John Camp Cougarmelon.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple my Dad say's: When something won't fit or is too tight. "It's like trying to stretch an ants a$$ over a washtub". Another one: "Being rich won't make you happy but it sure makes being sad a lot easier". Also about gowing up he'd say. "When you break your first shovel your a man and when you break the second shovel your an SOB"!