• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

C'mon guys where are you???

Tom Wilson

Gotcha!! wink.gif

Often times, the birds and animals that we love can surprise us as well as entertain us. Obviously, the turkey is out of place standing up there to me. To the turkey, probably not though as they roost in trees, etc.

Ever since I moved down to the cities, I'm still surprised by many of the things I see. The one thing that still catches me off guard is mallard ducks landing on the roofs of houses. Why? I don't have a clue? When I was down in Eagan, I saw this all the time in my neighborhood and struck me as very odd. I'm used to mallards landing in fields and ponds, not roofs. I guess they are just very good at adaptation.

DBL, what kind of jet is that? I was in a Hawker 800 this past weekend (Ziggy Wilfs plane) and it was nice... it looks like I'll get the chance to fly in a Falcon 50 and possibly a Gulfstream 3 in the future.... nice rides!!

DSCF0258.JPG

DSCF0268.JPG

DSCF0269.JPG

DSCF0368.JPG

DSCF0331.JPGDSCF0363.JPG

Buzz, that is also a Hawker 800XP. I was going to make a comment about your "leer jet" an the earlier post but refrained. smile.gif We pilot types are sensitive to all business jets being refered to as Lear Jets. I am also type rated in the Gulfstream III and will be going to school on the Falcon 2000 which is the updated Falcon 50.

I flew the owners of the Vikings before Red owned the team for close to 12 years so I have been fortunate (or not) enough to see the Vikings play in almost every stadium in the NFL.

You will love flying on the GIII and the Falcon. They are a nice step up from the Hawker in size.

"Leer type", I believe was the choice of words. The size doesn't matter much when you only have six people in an eight person jet, unless you need the head room when walking around. Is it true that you have to go to class fairly frequently to keep updated on all of the new planes and the changes that take place? Also, are you familiar with Integrity Jet Aviation? It's one of Ziggy's co-owned companies. He seems like a pretty str8 shooter, I guess only time will tell on whether or not he rights the purple ship.

P.S. Is there a jet called a G4??

great shots, I believe that was the winning feild goal against the pack.

I had some shots at a eagle as it sat in my tree in my yard, but my camera is not so good, and the pictures looked bad. I have a sony 2.0 megapixel, I think its about time to upgrade, especially when I missed that shot.