• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MIDWEST ROD AND REEL FALL SALE

priorbass

WE HAVE 15-ROD BLANKS THAT WE WILL BUILD A QUALITY HANDCRAFTED FISHNG ROD FOR $100 EACH

ROD BLANK LIST

ALLSTAR ELITE 6'6" MED/FAST

BATSON RX8

XMB804 MH/F 6'8"

XC723 MH/F 6'

XMS783 MH/F 6'6"

XMB843 MH/F 7'

BATSON RX7

CB70M CRANK BAIT ROD

3S66MHF MH/F 6'6"

PAC-BAY

TRSP784-2 2pc M/MF

TRSP843-2 2pc ML/MF

CONTACT BILL OR AL...ALL CONTACT INFO IS ON THE MIDWEST ROD AND REEL WEB-SITE...the liat is getting low...they are going at a real good price...thanks to all that have ordered

Well Im glad I called Bill. Sounds like the rods were flying out the doors at these prices. Custom made Avid with the handle, colors, guides and hook keeper that I wanted. Plus it has my name on it. Thats the beauty of a custom rod, its just how you want it. At these prices you cant go wrong!

Yeah, I called him too and ordered one of the Batson blanks. I was thinking of ordering that Avid when he did not hear from you Northlander. grin.gif J/K

Can't wait to try out the new sensor grip design on this baby too. Thanks for your help Bill!!

Chuckn you will like that Batson and I think you will learn to really like that sensor grip once you get used to not having all that cork under your palm. I really like mine.

Im glad you didnt buy that Avid too. Thanks. grin.gif

I can hardly wait to get my new Midwest Icerod.