• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Withdrawal's

The_Duckslayer

Hobby,

Very nice man, some of the best stuff I've seen you post yet. Love the ton of mallards shot, and the GBH is great. I believe I read in one of your other posts that you have a 70-200VR. I would love to talk to you about this lens, as I am seriously considering buying one in the next little bit. My e-mail is [email protected] drop me an e-mail so I can send you my phone number please. I really would like to talk with you about it.

Ahhhh, the shakes are slowly subsiding now. I really like that Oriole picture! Nice one of the ducks as well. I only wish that I had some good ones that I could post! Gonna try to bring the camera along more this fall and winter. Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Think you're right buzz. Was guessing a redstart but have never seen one in person. Great pintail pic hobbydog. My favorite duck in the flyway from my ND days. Most fun to try to shoot, too.

It is definitely not an oriole and I am no expert at warblers but think it is a redstart also.

Here are a couple more....I like to shoot teal in the spring as most are pretty photogenic. Hollywood Mallards also abundantant in the spring at my cabin and fun to shoot in the spring as they have some pretty cool plumage.

These guys posed very nice and were not a bit shy. One of my favorites is the second pic where he is shaking off.....one of those pics where I never noticed the shake until I pulled it up on the PC.

teal44.jpg

teal43.jpg

Same teal as he flew down the ditch after the previous pose pics.

teal46.jpg

It was an overcast windy day when I shot this pair of spoons....a little more sunlight would have went a long way.

spoon2.jpg

spoon7.jpg