• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall color

WOW!! Those are all beautiful pictures. I just love being able to look into those pictures. It just brings you right into the woods. Keep them coming. I will see if I can get anything posted. Anybody know how to post a video? I have got a cool one of the bobcat I saw last week while bow-hunting. Great Pics People!!!

There are some beautiful colors up north for sure. Have not seen that much down here in the metro. Takes a trip to the northland to come up with some nice colors. Great photos jonny_redhorse.

Ummm, Cheryl, I've scrolled through all the images and don't see one of ducks and geese. Am I losing my mind or something?

Also, some of the aerial fall color shots were posted so wide that I have to scroll side to side to see them, not to mention that I have to do the same to all the words in the posts, because too-wide pics force the whole field to widen out beyond the borders of my 17 inch screeen. That can be solved by simply posting slightly smaller pics. Hate to think how much trouble someone with a 15 inch screen would have!

Quote:

Also, some of the aerial fall color shots were posted so wide that I have to scroll side to side to see them, not to mention that I have to do the same to all the words in the posts, because too-wide pics force the whole field to widen out beyond the borders of my 17 inch screeen. That can be solved by simply posting slightly smaller pics. Hate to think how much trouble someone with a 15 inch screen would have!

Are we OK now Catfish?

Cheryl, I can see why that won contests. What a refreshing image. Brings a smile to my face, and I laughed out loud when I saw it. That goose is like the one curious kid in a park full of preoccupied people.

Buzz: You photographers! Always wanting to make your pictures bigger. smirk.gif

Nice pics..DBL!..great colors!...all these fall pics are nice!...leaves are on the ground up here in Hibbing.....(few stubborn stragglers left yet)...here's a few more of the last leaves before the snows hit!...jonny

last weeks golden aspens(bare this week)

DSCF3904-1-1copy.jpg

fading last colors

DSCF3965-1copy.jpg

leaf on a birch:

DSCF3979-1copy.jpg

leaf in the balsams:

DSCF3978-1copy.jpg

Hello fellow photography enthusiast's. I have not posted any pics on here before, but am going to give it a shot. This photo was taken in 2004 at Mineral Springs Park in Owatonna, MN.

nature021.jpg

This photo was taken opening deer season 2005 from my stand. I saw no deer, but it was a beautiful sunrise.

IMG_1693.jpg

Take care,

Rusty