• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best move ever!

LiLBro

has anyone seen this video of a junior tournament shooting contest? this guy skates down puts his stick between his legs (behind him) then lifts the puck onto his stick, pulls it from his legs, does a 360 and shelfs it! it looked like a lacrosse move, it was sweet.

I'll always remember the move a Michigan player made against the Gophers in the tourney about a decade back.

Wolverine player was pretty much stationary behind the Gopher net, as if to wait for his linemates to get in position for the break out. He scooped the puck up on his stick and tucked in in the upper corner, from behind the net! Amazing.

Gissert, that killed me!! You bringing up that amazing goal by the Michigan player hurt so bad, I thought that can't be legal when it happened... maybe over his shoulder or something... but noooooo! legal goal! I'll send the e-mail out tonight guys, then tomorrow come back and edit your posts to take out your e-mail address from spammers.

saw it on ESPN and on the computer on wardhockeyschools, its kind of getting old, by the way its a sweet move. I'm gonna have to try that move on my goaltenders when I head up to Calgary and Chicago. Even though many people are probably trying that move haha lol

Sorry guys I got busy last night with my two very young kids and forgot to send out the video... I'll get it done either after the game tonight (as I'm out of the house at Joe Sensers watching the game)or Friday night.

for these of you who want to see the move, stop waiting for the emails to come in, go to yahoo or google and type in amazing hockey goal and its the first link.

there is another video on a goofy missed empty netter on wardhockeyschools dot com, let the video download, it is a short one (7 seconds?) I laughed and laughed, couldnt stop watching it, it reminds me of a teammate who shot the puck over the net from 15 ft on a empty netter back when i was in peewees. grin.gif