• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Okuma & Pfleuger Reels

Tahoe2349

I have some of the Okuma Avenger AV15's and AV20's. Very nice reels and good quality for the price. The AV15's are great ice fishing reels. Also have several friends who use these reels and are very impressed. laugh.gif

I just picked up a pfleuger solara at fleet farm. they had a sale price on them and i picked up the last one. i have never owned one of these babies before so i can't wait to see if it performs well in the cold. it seems to be made pretty solid.

Thanks for the feed back guys!! I went wih a Okuma AV20 & Pfleuger Solara, and I'm still looking for a place with the Shimano (750) new series.. which will force me to buy another rod smile.gif Oh well its a disease I can't control !!

All the above listed reels are good reels. I looked at the Shimano 750 and Im thinking it will be great on my larger eye and Laker rods. I love my Ticas and the one Flueger I have has been foolproof as well. The new Mitchels are Sweat as are the JR's tackle new Ice Reels and Rods. For the $ the JR's are hard to beat!