• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have an Alumacraft 14 fishing boat, with 20 horse Johnson outboard. Boat has clamp on swivel seats, gas tank and single speed trolling motor.

Asking 950.00 or Best offer.

Pictures available

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very interested in the motor only. This looks like a very valuable motor. Does it have a cover? I used to have a motor like this but the cover blew off while I was trailering it. Then I bought another one but it was stolen. Then I found a new cover along the road but it didn't fit right, so I gave it to a buddy to sell with his boat. I think these motors are extremely rare. Would you take $750.00 for the motor only? You can keep the boat/trailer.

I have been told by others that this motor is valuable. Not sure how valuable. I know I have never had to be towed off the lake when using it. I however, would not be interested in seperating the the boat motor and trailer at this time.

Thanks for your interest.