• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windy City...I believe it's 72", I'll have to confirm that. It is a modified V all the way to the transom, (I think it's 9 degrees), 7 keels on the bottom. It takes waves amazingly well. Been on some big water with it, (Red, Devils, even L.O.W.) Let me know.

Kooba, I'll try your e-mail again.

Ken

Kooba, Does the school have a spam blocker? I know some of my friends e-mails do not reach me because the computer determines them to be an advertisement. This may be happening with my e-mail. I sent another one off to you. Ken

Ken, is 12:00 and no mail from ya. Maybe thats true. I haven't had a problem before though. Did you just hit reply when I sent one to you? If nothing comes, just type the info on this forum and We can communicate this way I guess.

Hey Kooba, Did it both ways, hit reply and cut and pasted your e-mail address, sent it at least 4 times. Sorry it hasn't worked out. The generator is a two stroke, fairly quiet, small and light. I have a supplier of mine that I'm seeing Monday that spoke for it yesterday, so I marked it as sold. If he doesn't take it, you're next in line. I'll post here if he doesn't take it. Ken

Hey LABS4ME!
I can't help but wonder if you aren't selling off all your stuff to pay for your sons hospital bills from this last winter. Its none of my business and of course you don't have to respond. I'm just wondering if there isn't an alternative to liquidating the outdoor assets. Anyway, I hope things are going well and I'm wrong. Take care!

mm (joel)

MM, Thanks for the concern, It's a combination of too much stuff and paying for the next worse bill we all with kids face. College! shocked.gif I know the U of M will get about $30,000.00 of mine over the next 4 years, and that's without room and board! We have great Med. insurance on Zach in fact he's double covered! He's doing great! Best he's done in 9 years. Thanks for the call also Twitter. Anybody else interested in these items that are left? I am going to go to 1st come, 1st serve on remaining items. Let me know if you have any ?'s. Ken

Lab,
I see on your list the marlin .35 and then I saw it was sold just wondering if you had more than one or if you just hadn't taken it off of the list?? Thanks glad to hear the kid is OK.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes

Danny...gas tanks are 6 gal.

whiskers...no pics of trailer, your everyday 2 place,tilt,aluminum,10'x101" snowmobile trailer. in good shape

iffwalleyes...I have the .35 for sale been "sold" 3 times. All 3 times the guys were no shows. It's in decent shape. no rust, minor scratches

beararm...the list should be current as of today...let me know if interested in anything.

Ken 651.341.4581 or [email protected]

I might be very interested in that trailer.. I will see if Flashman can take a look at it for me. I will have him call ya and get you addy.

I have an 8x10 home made that I want to get rid of, not what I need.

Thanks

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River & Minnesota RIver Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442