• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Let's welcome Tom Miller and the MWT anglers aboard.

Tom here you are,
we'll be counting on you to ensure everyone stays within the Forum Policies here.

Should be a good place for all of you to meet online.

Have fun.

Allright! Welcome in guys, maybe I can actually learn how to be a little more consistant in my angling experiences.

It's always nice to have new and knowledgeable voices on the forum.

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~
/
<The Sucka{
\

Once again Jim & I here at the Minnesota Walleye Trail would like to thank Rick and Fishing Minnesota.com for hosting our web-site. And now Rick has gone one step further by giving us our own forum section to talk about tournament related topics.

I would like to invite everyone to ask whatever questions that you may have and visit with me and one another.

I see Rick has titled this forum "Minnesota Walleye Trail" but I would like to encourage tournament talk and postings from every species and tournaments. Whether walleye, bass, panfish, muskie, northern, or whatever lets talk about it and take at look at the results.

Welcome to the "Tournament" section!

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com

It's great to see Tom in charge of a tournament section. If you have never taken in a minnesota walleye tournament trail event your missing out. Very well run by a great bunch of folks! Tom runs things as first class as humanly possible! Welcome aboard Tom!! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

well it shows that Paul does not know Tom Miller at all ( lol ). Thank you Rick - what a great idea. This well be great.. So I will start it off. I was out on spring lake ( just east of prior lake ). The ice was 4 inches to 8 inches. Caught plenty of prech ( very small ) in 30' of water. Two guys , that were close to us but in 25' , caught 10 crappies. Once again Rick and Tom thanks for the Forum!!

hey tom how was fall pheasant hunting? I am still in search of a possible partner for this next year. let me knowif you know of others in search. also wondering when info will be sent out so I know deadlines to get my fee's in. hope ice fishing has been going well, if ya ever make it to the cities let me know before ya come I will take you out.
Jon LaValle

Welcome aboard guys.

Are any of you familiar with Crappie USA and their tournament trail, and if so, any ideas as to why they decided to not return to Minnesota this year?

I fished the Crappie Tourney on Farm Island last year and heard alot of complaints from the Pro division anglers that the lakes up here are too clear and difficult to fish for Crappies. These guys are from the south mainly, and are used to fishing rivers and resevoirs. I would figure that these folks would enjoy a good challenge being of the Pro caliber they are.

Any thoughts?

PCG

Hi tom and jim,
Just got back from mille lacs and fishin is a little slow out there. I wish I could say that I was fishing your trail next summer but I cant. Planning on getting married and need to concentrate on that. I will miss the good times. I am sure you wont have any troubles finding someone to fill the spot. How many are going to be fishing the trail next year? Have a good new year!
The guys with the brittney.