• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New crossbow sight-in

leech~~

Wait… why is this in the archery - bow hunting thread???

chuckle.

You guys are old enough it doesn’t matter.  Good luck with your new toys.

Yes, I know they’re legal for everyone now.  I heard from someone at a retailer they were selling at a rate of 6:1 to compounds.

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

Wait… why is this in the archery - bow hunting thread???

chuckle.

Yes, I know they’re legal for everyone now.  I heard from someone at a retailer they were selling at a rate of 6:1 to compounds.

cause its got an arrow thingy!!!!!!!!!🤗🤣 aany ideas of a place that would but it together??? maybe a place that if i purchased some more arrow thingy's some rage tips and a case??????/

well that seems pretty simple!!!!!!!!! thanks ronnie!!!!!!!!👍

i do have the rope thing to arm it, gotta look if it is designed for the auto cocker!!!!!!

Edited by smurfy

after watching the video i took another look at assembling it. decided i dint want to damage something. and more importantly didnt want to put it together wrong and hurt myself in the process. i'll pay an experienced person to do it!!!!!!1

8 hours ago, smurfy said:

cause its got an arrow thingy!!!!!!!!!🤗🤣 aany ideas of a place that would but it together??? maybe a place that if i purchased some more arrow thingy's some rage tips and a case??????/

Look up some archery shops in your area.  Unfortunately I don’t know if any down there.  I’ve had work done at Archery Country in Brainerd I’ve been happy with.

12 hours ago, Wanderer said:

I think what is hilarious, they first approved them for use by the disabled, but if you don't have the auto-cocker the darn things are way harder to rope cock then pulling a compound back! 😖 😆

Safety tip from experience Smurf.

Pulling a cocking rope w/ sweaty hands or loose fitting gloves is a no - no. If one hand slips free , ya lean one direction & punch your chops w/ the loose mitt.

Or you could just use your Ocopa hand warmers to eliminate that possibility