• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Squirrel That Likes Yellow Tomato

I've got a squirrel that comes in and eats and steals my yellow tomatoes. The sucker doesn't touch the red ones. How does it know? I thought they were color blind!

Good thing I get plenty maters or we would have to have a conversation of some sort.

My stupid cat just lays there and watches it do it, have to cut back on her cat food.

Posted in wrong topic should have been the gardening --Oh well not that earth shattering. Maybe I'll grill the squirrel with a little garlic rub with some tomato.?

Edited by Juneau4

21 hours ago, bobberineyes said:

Color blind my arse, been finding half eatin red and green ones in the yard from dem fence jumping no good fer nuttin varmints. Skinned with a mater on the grill I say..

That sucker is really  starting to urinate me today. Think I may  have something new  on the grill!? 

Just  1 rodent  hmmmh Garlic ? and tomatos-  doesn't make  much diff, that sucker is in trouble.

May not even do a skinning job?

Doesn't  make much diff. if I eat or not.  I  guess legally  I can't  do it.

Screw it: I'll do what I wish. Now good afternoon to all.?

Edited by Juneau4

Time for me to hunt as well. They don't eat my tomatoes but their eating or tasting all the pears. Whats really ticking me off though is they keep digging in my potted lemon tree pot and pulling up roots. Don't touch the orange tree two feet away.

24 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

Well remember to process it quickly and cook it on  your super expensive pellet grill. I like it cooked well done and with a side of asparagus wrapped in bacon. ?

Make sure to singe the hair off with a propane torch in the back yard before grilling! Gutted or ungutted! ?