• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

4 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Reb he was joking especially in regards to the crutches. That's how I took it anyway.

I'n not talking to you. Go play with yer toys.

5 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Simple. I replied first and if you snooze you lose:grin:

Replied to what?

Wow. Someone's undies are a bit tight. :grin:

9 hours ago, smurfy said:

Reb he was joking especially in regards to the crutches. That's how I took it anyway.

You took it correctly. Someone seems a little over sensitive.

9 hours ago, smurfy said:

^^^^^^^^

Not joking- the interwebs double quoted Smurfy and it won't let me delete the second quote.

Edited by PurpleFloyd
browser having a mind of its own.

56 minutes ago, roony said:

Glad I could help!

Smurfhead said we'll both be gettin' a monetary cut, Roonster! Now we can buy some of those rare vintage 'maters to grow next Spring! Either that, or we can drop in on him and collect in person!!   :lol:

shakin' smurf.jpg

17 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

You goofballs!  You know it was that $600 bucks worth of fine rope on the front that sold this wreck! ;)

Ya, yer right. Not everyone can get a sled with part of an old hayrope on it. :D

He's probably down at the A&P right now, spending that cash on bottles of KATCHUP.

so its been a really long time since i did any snowmobile transactions. the only thing i could find is the registration card for the sled. is there an actual title to snowmobiles???????? kinda need to figure out how to porperly transfer ownership??????????

8 minutes ago, smurfy said:

so its been a really long time since i did any snowmobile transactions. the only thing i could find is the registration card for the sled. is there an actual title to snowmobiles???????? kinda need to figure out how to porperly transfer ownership??????????

No titles.  Give the registration card and you need to write up a short signed "Bill of Sale"  to give to them.  It just needs to state; I Joe Blow sold........date........for this exorbitant amount of money! ;)

7 minutes ago, smurfy said:

LOL thanks leech...........your all right in my book................... i dont care what those guys say over in sillytown about ya!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

Yea, I should just stay outa there before I go to He!! :P

"Yea, I should just stay outa there before I go to He!! :P"

Oh no....now we'll be discussing religion......Doah

3 minutes ago, smurfy said:

ah dont you and Del gotta go smome sumthin!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

He's shopping for 110 gal souse bags for his camel cook-off.....

34 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Not enough that we help you sell your sled, now we have to help you with the transfer!:lol::lol::lol: