• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks for a fun season!!

Boar

Boy was a another great season on the bear thread again, learned some things which is awsome, like ill be grillin yo dog instead of bear according to some new infor that was presented on the cooking thread, that bear are closer to the canine family and have nuthingthing to do with the cloven hooved family likre swine. so, Im grilling dog meat this year I gusse.LOL! Met and got to know another freind thru the forum wich is better than awsome, Iceholejohn, super nice guy, gona try and hook up this winter for some icefitchen! And I tell ya it was just so much fun talk'n with you guys on the forum about bear. i do so love it. Thanks for a fun season, and adding to the memories!! never did get back to halles page and shes cool with that. always next year. Later, Boar

It was a pleasure meeting you as well, who would have thought that we were hunting only a few miles apart. Small world I guess. Sorry it didn't work out for your daughter, but I know all about kids activities, and you have to make time for that as well. It was pretty cool that we both filled our tags on the same night and darn near the same time. It always amazes me how just when your about to give up, it happens. Sat on the same bait, and looked at the same background so many hours that I think if i closed my eyes right now, I could picture it vividly. I look forward to trying to get together this winter for some ice fishing and im sure a beverage or two. Next up is the firearms season, and then we can bring on the ice, so I can break in the new fish house!! Keep in touch!