• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jerkbait finally seals the deal.

It has seemed to be a long season for me. Finally had this s ite start to heat up. I called it my B-day bait because I opened it on my B-day. Had this one and a chocolate coming in. Turned out to be a sow. Happy to seal the deal. Have not got a weight on her yet. Going to do the ole Master Boar's bathroom scale method when I process it. Figuring in the 200 + range is what she will go. the Cool weather definitely helped me out.

DSCF1124.JPG

way cool jb!! congrates!! it so friken satisfying wen is runs late and ya finnaly score, a huge release! great job on stickin it out! nice job! love the late season, they really put on the feed bag!! congrates!!!

thats just fine smurf, wen wer ice fishing this season and i warm upna batch of boars bongo chewy goodness, and u have a stale turkey surprise harden chesse sandwich, i remeber... hownunwant to run the other way:crazy:. sounds good jb yumm yumm!