• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Neighbor_guy

April 2015 Decoy of the Month Silent Auction Page

As you guys know each month during the "off" season we have a decoy of the month challenge. Last year in an attempt to get people involved and keep the spearing forum active I held a drawing at the end of each month to give that months decoy a new home. Well time change and things evolve. So, as long as we don't get shut down, here is what we are going to do:

We are going to have a Silent Auction for the Decoy of the Month. The auction will run for 10full days. In this case the auction will close at 12:00pm on May 14th. Any post that is time stamped after 12:00pm on that day will not count. In the event of a tie bid the one that came in first will get counted. 100% of the proceeds from said auction will go to the East Central Chapter of the Minnesota Darkhouse and Angling Association. Myself or my shop will not take a cent from this auction and all time and materials have been donated to said cause.

Please use only even numbers, I don't want to have a bunch of $.01 bids. Nearest whole $dollar will work best.

Up for bid is your choice of the following decoys:

As described in the Decoy of the Month thread they are "Crappies" between 3 1/2 - 4" in length. These ones are made of cedar, have copper fins, and are weighted to swim. They were both prototypes so they swim as such, but they still swim and act as a spearing decoy should.

48FA508D-FE86-4B26-914C-913AD54BC0DE.jpg

B6BD5267-EBB9-47A1-BBE7-8092CDC02B54.jpg

C708DD84-E06F-4AA9-9E11-7E0C8D4B2D56.jpg

Thanks and lets try to play nice. wink

Well Hawkeye, looks like you are the high bidder this month. Thank you!!!

Look for a PM shortly for payment details and arrangements to get this guy shipped your direction. (as well as purple or green)

Mj,maybe you should action of some ice tongs. I know you have enough for every day of the month. whistle

Someone will auction them when I kick.... laugh