• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Northwest Sport Show.. Check in!!!

Deitz Dittrich

Northwest Sport Show starts today. Just starting a post. Who is going? When? Who is working there and where?

What deals did you find? And what did you buy?

I'll start, I'm not there, but will be working for Shimano/Loomis/Costa Del Mar on Friday/Sat/Sun.. If your in the area, please say HI, I love to put screen names to faces. I have made so many great friendships off these boards I cant even begin to fathom. As for buy? Not sure, I'm not there yet, but I always have my nose to the ground for deals.. I have scored quite a few crazy deals during this show.

On a side note, this will be my 44th Northwest SportShow.. I was 2 weeks old during my first, I missed one during college. I have worked at it now for the last 19 years at some capacity, and it is something I look forward to now every year!

Deitz

I'll probably wander over there with the little dude Sunday. First free day I'll have...

Have to be honest, sport shows are one of the things about being in the fishing industry full time that I do NOT miss... smile Even the NW show got to be a grind when it was 10 days long...

Kruger farms has some GREAT deals on rods. Well Rods I like like Shimano Clarus and Convergence. They are 50% off. Picked up a 7'2" MH Flipping stick for $37!!!

Overall was great to get to the show to say hey to my friends!

I didn't make it to the show, but as we were heading back home Saturday from a tour of the U of M with my daughter, we did see the plane pulling the Tracker Boats banner! Wife wouldn't let me swing in as we had other stuff going on. cry Maybe next year.

I didn't see this post until now unfortunately.

I was working the Vexilar/Sonar Phone/Bio Spawn/Salmo booth Friday-Sunday. Great show! Being a college student I decided to leave the cash at home. Walking through Reeds and Thorne was difficult needless to say.