• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Samsung smart tv's

icehole10

I have 1yr old, 55in led smart tv, and am having issues with the wifi. It connects just fine, but it constantly drops the signal. we had the cable co come out and check the system, and they installed a new router, but that didnt help. we have relocated the router to the basement, which is where the tv is located and that didnt help. Ive done some searching online and it seems to be an issue with these tv's. Anyone on here, have any tricks that may have worked. We have a number of other wireless components in our house hold and everything else works just fine. Any suggestions are appreciated. thanks

We had a simular problem with our Samsung Blu ray player after a recent update. Updated again and it works great now.

Hmmmmm, Ive been having a similar problem with my Sony blue ray player but I think the problem is more that it is freezing up rather than just dropping the signal. I'll have to look into the updates.

I should have mentioned that I have the most recent update. What is going on is ill be watching a show on Netflix or Hulu, and the show will freeze (little circle comes on in the middle of the screen) if you don't close completely out of the app and just go back to the app home screen and try to restart the show it will only load to 25% and then it will stay like that for hours, if you close completely out of the app and restart the app, it will come up that I don't have an internet connection. so then you go to the screen to sync your connection and about 50% of the time it will hook back up and the other half of the time I have to put the password back in. We have two of these TV's in our house, one is a 32" and that one is farther away from the router and it works flawlessly. After doing some research yesterday, it seems it's an issue with Samsumg TV's, and blueray players, not all but some. The strong suggestion is to run a cable from the router to the tv. Might have to give that a try!