• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATA SHOW

rkhinrichs

My wife is hyped about the new Eva Shokey edition Bowtech,I haven't even looked yet.

I'm hyped about Eva Shockey too... wink I don't know if you said anymore after that, I got to her name and the rest was just blah blah blah...

Nicole (Reeve) looking great with her baby bump. Tiffany sporting a little more than a bump though ...

Always good to see the Drurys, David Blanton (one of the nicest guys in this biz), Tom Miranda and a bunch of others. Levi Morgan a great guy too. Boy can that guy shoot.

One of the neatest little things I saw at the show was offered by Whitetail'R. It's like a card reader - put your trail cam card in it and plug into your phone and view your photos instantly or download them to your phone entirely, which then allows you to share or send them anywhere. Retails for $19.99. Works on Android now and they are working on iPhone.

full-24827-52629-image.jpg

Glanced at it. Not all that impressed, though I've never been a big fan

Prop, just curious- are you not a fan of their camo patterns or of their products in general? If you're not a fan of their product, why?

I'm not trying to pick a fight here, just curious about why...

But I also believe most of their stuff is way over priced.

I agree with you whole-heartedly on that! I've never paid full price for a Sitka product in my life! For "out west" hunting, it's a solid choice, but uber-expensive. Virtually all of the Sitka gear I have was purchased between 30-60% off regular price.

WhitetailR does also have a wireless card reader version that works with both Iphone and Android it retails at $80 I got to test one out this fall and it is a very slick deal, especially for us Iphone users who usually can't use most of the aftermarket parts that aren't direct from Apple.