• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Boar

TWO TONE

So Ive incorpoorated a good freind this year to help me and my other partner out. hes always wanted to bear hunt so this is his first year. He dove right in, got permission on a couple pieces of property with sighting and sign that was found during a weekeend of scouting. It was decided to give him first crack at the site he aquirred thru contact soooooooo not being one to get jealeous about much, I cant quite help it here. Ive done this for over 15 years and have shot big small medium but have never had the opportunity at one quite like this. this is a hunt Id pay money for. full-2178-48924-sunp0044.jpg

Ahh, the rare Cinnablond! wink

Boar, you really should start using a 55 gal bait drum instead of those small 30gal's. I know your just trying to make your bear's look bigger! grin