• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grass drags and swap meets

leech~~

Made it out to the grass drags. Pretty disappointed Ski Doo wasn't there with new sleds as I wanted to look at some. Hay days is much bigger and better than this one but this one is a lot closer for me.

It is smaller but a good warm up for the Haydays! Plus just another place to pick up some deals. I will have to say I really don't get to watch much of the grass drags at either of them as I spend most of my time checking out the swap for deals! wink

Want to go but Cant find any one to go with. Go figure.

Well it is one event I like to go by myself because there is so much swap to see and I am running the lines so fast. I don't even have time to bleed!

So, I may not be the best person to go there with! wink

Anyone go? I didn't see a lot of earth shattering news, other than the email I got from Cat on their new ZR 6000

Any good deals you couldn't refuse?

I decided to go to Lake of the Woods and bring the boat home for the year, fall is too busy and too short to wait for another good weekend, especially this year!

Mike

I didn't make it as well. Went up north and worked on getting more sealer on the camper before it's gets to cold. There is a small drag and swap at the Brainerd fair grounds this Sat I may run over and take a look at.

BTW way I'm now related to you.....new owner of a Pantera 580 wink hahaha

MR

What, why did you buy one of those pieces of junk? Their only good for ice fishing and old man! ha,ha! grin Well the 580 Liq goes a little faster then the 570 fan! wink

What are you in real estate now? open houses? confused

Hey leech

Yup got licensed this spring and working with Exit realty. You know anybody looking to sell or buy let me know. I scored on this two up that I was going to buy this winter but wasn't in the budget then the owner had to finally dump it and I got it for a good price. Now the wife can come along on our week night rides.

MR

" Unless it's close and you can sled over to the open house! grin"

Hey that's not a bad idea. Do need to keep the revenue stream coming in so i can afford the gas for my toys.

MR

What a great way to sell a vacation home by having your realtor pull up on a sled! "Says this home has bonus points" But, don't forget your helmet hair hat!

Ha. laugh