• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wifi connection ?

were up at the lake and the resort has wifi and you can connect to 3 different connections back rv,sw,se..2 weeks ago I could connect to the back one with no problems at all now 2 weeks later my laptop wont connect to the wifi theres a connection there but my laptop says unidentified network..now my phone has no problem connecting to it...now if I go and connect to the sw connection which is weaker it will connect but its a snails pace as the wifi is farther away because im suppose to use the back rv connection..any ideas on how I can fix this problem

were up at the lake and the resort has wifi and you can connect to 3 different connections back rv,sw,se..2 weeks ago I could connect to the back one with no problems at all now 2 weeks later my laptop wont connect to the wifi theres a connection there but my laptop says unidentified network..now my phone has no problem connecting to it...now if I go and connect to the sw connection which is weaker it will connect but its a snails pace as the wifi is farther away because im suppose to use the back rv connection..any ideas on how I can fix this problem

Try deleting the connection from your available wi fi options so that the computer will refind it like a new connection.

ok guys ask owner to reset he did nothing...asked the couple across from me and there wifi is working great..me all I get is unidentified network but I can connect with the other network but the signal strength is terrible.. why wont my laptop recognize this network...when it did 2 weeks ago with no problems...ive deleted it from my wifi and re located it 2 times and nothing..

ok guys ask owner to reset he did nothing...asked the couple across from me and there wifi is working great..me all I get is unidentified network but I can connect with the other network but the signal strength is terrible.. why wont my laptop recognize this network...when it did 2 weeks ago with no problems...ive deleted it from my wifi and re located it 2 times and nothing..

Neighbor connects ok, phone connects ok, computer not connecting...

Sounds like the computer has a problem. Bad network adapter thing.

Cheapest way to tell or to fix it might be one of those USB wifi things. They are under 10 bucks at amazon.