• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone going for a ride on Sunday?

Walleyehooker

Bet there will be a few bikes out with highs in the 50s. I will be changing fluids on the bike and maybe a ride around the block.

I had seen two yesterday but it is suppose to rain again on Sunday!

Put 25 miles or so on... felt great! still too much sand for me to get too serious. A big Tom Turkey and I almost both met a fate we'd both rather not have.... Keep our eyes on the shoulders. The animals are moving as they are hungry!

Good Luck!

Ken

Bought a new HD heritage classic.Had a HD heritage custom. Put the ins. on to full coverage last sat, but I didnt want to chance the ice on the drive. I spread some salt on it sat. hoping to melt a path thru the ice. I was 3 inches thick where sun doesnt get to. Just didnt want to have first ride on new bike start off going over ice to get to pavement. Well today, with the forecast, on friday o 7 plus inches of snow predicted for NW. Wi., I decided I just had to go. Still had to go over a sm. 15 ft. patch of ice and its only 38 degrees but i got the first ride of 2014 in on the new 2014 hertiage classic. Now its parked for another week it seems. When will this winter end?

Put a few miles on yesterday just for an encouraging positive reminder in future winters that get long and snow late-- "hey remember the one year I went for a ride the same day we got 10 inches" grin With this forecast the season is now in full go for me, just be careful guys, of course the sand is typically bad but the potholes are as bad as my 30 years riding have seen. it felt like playing a video game trying to avoid them in certain spots. crazy